Regulations under The Water Power Act in force on September 21, 2023 (unless otherwise noted).
Show all consolidated regulations.
Consolidation status: A consolidated regulation is usually current to within 90 days or less. Amendments are consolidated as time and resources permit.
- A note on the first page of the consolidated regulation indicates any amendments that are not yet included, either because they are not yet in force or because the consolidation is still in progress.
- A retroactive amendment is consolidated as of the day it is registered, not as of the day it is deemed to have come into force.
- To show the legislative history, click on the title of the regulation. If it has been amended, click on Amendments for a list of the amendments, which includes links to any amending regulations made after 1999.
- If a regulation includes an amendment that was consolidated on or after May 1, 2014, the previous version will continue to be available online. To access a previous version, click the title of the regulation and then on the Previous versions link.
- You can also check the table of corrections and minor amendments for notice of changes made to a regulation pursuant to The Statutes and Regulations Act.
Court of King's Bench references: References in these regulations to the Court of Queen’s Bench have been updated to reflect the change to the Court of King’s Bench. See The Court of King’s Bench Act, C.C.S.M. c. C280, s. 3.
Versions and Official Status: As of May 1, 2023, each current consolidation of a regulation is available in two versions:
- the official bilingual version in PDF format (the link to which is provided at the top of the HTML version)
- an unofficial HTML version* (click the title for this version), which may be viewed
- as an English-only version
- as a bilingual version, or
- as a French-only version
A consolidated regulation published in the PDF format on this website is an official copy unless otherwise indicated. It is presumed to be an accurate statement of the regulation for the period shown in the footer. For more information about official copies of Acts and regulations, see Part 5 (Proof of Legislation) of The Statutes and Regulations Act.
Publication date: The publication date shown for a regulation published before May 1, 2014 is the date of publication in the Manitoba Gazette. For a regulation published after that day, it is the date the regulation was first published on the Manitoba Laws website.
Maps and other images: If a regulation has a map or other image, it is usually embedded in both the PDF and HTML versions of the regulation. However, at least one regulation has several large maps published as separate PDF files. Links to those maps are provided in the HTML version of the regulation.
Prescribed forms: Numerous regulations include prescribed forms. These are now published as individual files (one for each form) in PDF format* instead of being included in the PDF version of the regulation. Links to these forms are provided
- in the list of prescribed forms that may be accessed from the main menu (under the Regulations drop-down menu)
- within the HTML version of each regulation that has prescribed forms
- within the list of regulations, when you click the title of the regulation to show information about that regulation
*NOTE: Any prescribed form can be made available in an alternate format on request.
Please contact Manitoba Government Inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Repealed regulations: Regulations repealed after 2003 are listed when you show repealed regulations. Regulations repealed earlier are not available online.
|( * denotes a regulation with prescribed forms)|
|The Water Power Act, C.C.S.M. c. W60 (enacted by RSM 1987, c. W60)|
Crown Lands Withdrawn from Disposal RegulationRegistered: December 12, 1988
Published: December 24, 1988
NOTE: This is the first version. It has not been amended.