As of October 2, 2023, this is the most current version available.
It has been in effect since May 4, 2022.
Last amendment included: M.R. 56/2022
|56/2022||Processing Potato Fee Regulation, amendment||4 May 2022||4 May 2022|
|86/2019||Processing Potato Fee Regulation, amendment||21 May 2019||22 May 2019|
|39/2018||Processing Potato Fee Regulation, amendment||9 Apr. 2018||10 Apr. 2018|
|77/2016||Processing Potato Fee Regulation, amendment||4 Apr. 2016||4 Apr. 2016|
|71/2015||Processing Potato Fee Regulation, amendment||15 May 2015||19 May 2015|
|181/2011||Processing Potato Fee Regulation, amendment||22 Nov. 2011||3 Dec. 2011|
Corrections and minor changes made under the authority of section 25 of The Statutes and Regulations Act
|Date||Authority||Affected provision||Change or correction|
|5 June 2018||25(2)(j)||various||The address of the Keystone Potato Producers Association has been updated in various provisions to reflect a change in the address.|
The Statutes and Regulations Act requires Manitoba legislation to be published on the Manitoba Laws website. Under subsection 25(1) of the Act, the chief legislative counsel is required to correct consolidation and publication errors. Under subsection 25(2) of the Act, the chief legislative counsel may make minor corrections or changes to the consolidated version of an Act or regulation without changing its legal effect.
Notice of the following types of minor changes must be given:
- replacing a description of a date or time with the actual date or time; [s. 25(2)(f)]
- replacing a reference to a bill or any part of a bill with a reference to the resulting Act or part of the Act after the bill is enacted and assigned a chapter number; [s. 25(2)(g)]
- removing a reference to a contingency in a provision that is stated to come into effect when or if that contingency occurs, if that contingency has occurred, or is required as a result of removing such a reference; [s. 25(2)(h)]
- updating a reference to a person, office, organization, place or thing if an Act provides that references to it are deemed or considered to be references to another person, office, organization, place or thing; [s. 25(2)(i)]
- updating a reference to reflect a change in the name, title, location or address of a person, office, organization, place or thing, other than
- a change in the name or title of a document adopted or incorporated by reference unless it was adopted or incorporated as amended from time to time, and
- a change in the title of a minister or the name of a department; [s. 25(2)(j)]
- updating a reference to a minister or department when, under subsection 5(3) of The Executive Government Organization Act, the Act is to be read as if it were amended as necessary to give effect to an order in council made under that Act; [s. 25(2)(k)]
- correcting an error in the numbering of a provision or other portion of an Act, or making a change to a cross-reference required as a result of such a correction; [s. 25(2)(l)]
- correcting an obvious error in a cross-reference, if it is obvious what the correction should be; [s. 25(2)(m)]
- if a provision of a transitional nature is contained in an amending Act, incorporating it as a provision of the consolidated Act and make any other changes that are required as a result; [s. 25(2)(n)]
- removing a provision that is deemed by The Interpretation Act to have been repealed because it has expired, lapsed or otherwise ceased to have effect. [s. 25(2)(o)]
Show the list of corrections and minor changes for all Acts and regulations.
Processing Potato Fee Regulation, M.R. 105/2007
« Processing Potato Fee Regulation », R.M. 105/2007
The Farm Products Marketing Act, C.C.S.M. c. F47
NOTE: This regulation was enacted in English only.
Registered August 15, 2007
This order is made under the Manitoba Processing Potato Marketing Plan Regulation, Manitoba Regulation 206/2006, and is Regulation No. 1, 2007 of Keystone Potato Producers Association.
Fee imposed re potato marketings
1 A fee is imposed on each producer who markets a regulated product of $0.030 for each 100 pounds or portion thereof of the regulated product so marketed.
Due date for fees
2 The fees imposed under this regulation shall be due and payable by the producer to this board at the time and place of the marketing of the regulated product by the producer.
Collection of fees by purchasers
3 Each person shall, at the time the person receives a regulated product from a producer, deduct from the money payable to the producer all fees payable by the producer to this board under this regulation and shall forward such fees to this board at its office, 3-2401 Saskatchewan Avenue West, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba R1N 4A6, within seven (7) days of the 15th and the last day of each calendar month following the receipt of such regulated product by such person together with a fee remittance form in a form prescribed by this board for such purpose, containing the information indicated on such remittance form properly certified as accurate.
Producer's obligation to remit
4 Each producer shall pay to this board at its office, 3-2401 Saskatchewan Avenue West, Portage la Prairie, Manitoba R1N 4A6, all fees imposed on such producer under this regulation which are not deducted and forwarded to this board by the person who receives such potatoes from that producer, not later than seven (7) days from the last day of the week in which such potatoes were marketed.
Deduction of fees by the board
5 The board may deduct any fees imposed under this regulation as a first charge against the money which this board receives from the sale of any regulated product marketed by such producer to or through this board.
6 This regulation is subject to the provisions of section 25 of the Plan.
March 13, 2007Keystone Potato Producers Association:
Nick Heide, Chairperson
Dan Sawatsky, Vice-Chairperson
August 13, 2007Manitoba Farm Products Marketing Council:
David Gislason, Chair
Gordon H. MacKenzie, Secretary