Court of King's Bench Forms
Form 60B — Writ of Possession
Form 60B is one of the forms prescribed by the Court as part of the Court of King's Bench Rules. Two versions of the form are available.
User-friendly version — in
Microsoft Word format.
The user-friendly version is based on the prescribed version and is provided by the Court as a public service. You can fill in the form on a computer and print the completed form, or you can print the form and complete it in handwriting.
When printing the form:
• use good quality printer paper, 216 mm x 279 mm (8.5" x 11"),
• print only on one side of the paper.
If you complete the form on a computer before printing it:
• do not change the format in any way,
• use double spacing between lines,
• make sure the left hand margin is about 40 mm (1 ½ inches) wide.
If you print the form and complete it in handwriting, make sure the handwriting is readable.
If the form has a cover page, you must include it.
If the form is an affidavit:
• the font must be size 14,
• the pages must be numbered,
• exhibits must be separated by numbered or lettered tabs,
• the completed form, including exhibits, must be stapled or bound so that pages and exhibits do not become loose or separated.
If your form includes a dollar amount, use a decimal point to show dollars and cents (e.g. $250.00).
Prescribed version — in MicroSoft Word format or PDF format.
In many cases, the prescribed version cannot be simply printed for use in court proceedings. It is usually designed as a template with instructions for creating and completing the form as required. For example, a Statement of Claim must be in Form 14A, which requires you to include the general heading in Form 4A and the covering page in Form 4C.
If you create a form based on the prescribed version, the formatting should match the formatting of the user-friendly version and you should follow the instructions provided above for the user-friendly version.
If you need legal advice, call a lawyer or Legal Aid.