The title is a link to the prescribed form in PDF format. The MS Word button is a link to a user-friendly version in Microsoft Word format. See the Court's guidelines for the use of these forms.
|AA-1||Notice to Birth Father||MS Word||M.R. 72/2015|
|AA-2||Affidavit of Service||MS Word||M.R. 60/2012|
|AA-3||Notice of Intent to receive a child for adoption and request for approval of an agency||MS Word||M.R. 182/2003; 69/2012|
|AA-4||Notice of Intent to Place a Child for Adoption and request for approval of an agency||MS Word||M.R. 182/2003; 69/2012|
|AA-5||Notice of Receiving a Child for adoption||MS Word||M.R. 182/2003; 69/2012; 72/2015|
|AA-6||Adoption Placement Agreement||MS Word||M.R. 182/2003; 69/2012; 72/2015|
|AA-7||Declaration of Family Income||MS Word||M.R. 182/2003; 107/2010|
|AA-8||Consent of Director or Child and Family Services Agency to Adoption||MS Word|
|AA-9||Consent of Parent to Adoption||MS Word||M.R. 72/2015|
|AA-10||Consent of Guardian(s) to Adoption||MS Word|
|AA-11||Consent of Child to Adoption||MS Word|
|AA-12||Certificate of Interpreter||MS Word|
|AA-13||Approval of agency of placement for adoption||MS Word||M.R. 182/2003; 69/2012|
|AA-14||Declaration of Commitment||MS Word||M.R. 228/2002|
|AA-14.1||Declaration of Commitment to the Child||MS Word||M.R. 228/2002|
|AA-15||Notice of Application and Application||MS Word||M.R. 78/2000|
|AA-16||Order of Adoption (Material filed)||MS Word|
|AA-17||Order of Adoption (Oral evidence)||MS Word|
Guidelines for use of forms
The following guidelines apply to the use of these forms, whether you are using the user-friendly MS Word version or creating your own form based on the prescribed form.
When printing the form:
• use good quality printer paper, 216 mm x 279 mm (8.5" x 11"),
• print only on one side of the paper.
If you complete the form on a computer before printing it:
• if using the MS Word version, do not change the format,
• if that version is not available and you are creating your own form, make the format similar to the format of the prescribed form,
• use double spacing between lines,
• make sure the left hand margin is about 40 mm (1 ½ inches) wide.
If you complete the form in handwriting, make sure the handwriting is readable.
If the form requires a cover page, you must include it.
If the form is an affidavit:
• the font must be size 14,
• the pages must be numbered,
• exhibits must be separated by numbered or lettered tabs,
• the completed form, including exhibits, must be stapled or bound so that pages and exhibits do not become loose or separated.
If your form includes a dollar amount, use a decimal point to show dollars and cents (e.g. $250.00).
If you need legal advice, call a lawyer or Legal Aid.